(Hiatus will end when finals are done with!)Things about me Talk to me Submit I guess?
SCULPTURE IS DONE FOR THE SEMESTER. My project managed to get finished and I got a pretty great response!
I still have my other class stuff to finish, but this being done is pretty great considering it was 24-7 working the last two weeks.
Unfortunately my teacher kind of dickishly didn’t tell me I had to take down the installation the same day I put it up, but I did manage to get a few pictures.
I’ll put up a video up a little later (it was a walk-through installation), but until now, here’s a preview picture:
I wish I could’ve gotten better pictures. This was installed in the converted shipping container we have in the back of the art building.
I had to make a installation to fit into 18x8x8 feet. So you understand my stress.
Man why do I only pop here to remind you guys I’m still alive and working on cosplay?
Anyways, have an update:
I finally got a chance to mess around with the AA (Alcohol-Activated now in handy abbreviation form) make-up and it’s pretty awesome stuff!! I will probably post more about it at some point when I have more time to actually mess with it. It’s hella-sturdy (I can wash my hands without it coming off and it’s only just starting to rub off my fingertips after several hours) but it’s almost like working with watercolor, so getting it on even and covering well is a little troublesome. It’s also being annoying mixing white and black to get the right grey, but I’m gonna mess with it some more and figure it out.
Also, here’s a crappy phone picture of the almost-finished wire skeleton for my Summoner wings.